To set up a search alert:
1. Carry out a search as normal.
2. Click on ‘Search History/Alerts’ in the top right of the screen and then on ‘Save Searches / Alerts’.
3. Sign in to your personal account or click on ‘I’m a new user’ to register for one.
4. Select ‘Alert’ in the ‘Save Search As’ box and then choose the frequency and how long you want the alert to run for.
5. Enter your email address and then click on ‘Save’ and on ‘Continue’.
6. You can also set up a journal alert, from the journal’s publication details screen.
This information is also available as video tutorial.