When all of the copies of a book are out on loan, you can place a reservation via the library catalogue (LibrarySearch):
- Visit the library catalogue and search for the book.reserving books
- Click on the ‘Check request options’ link. SMS text alerts
- Log in to the catalogue by entering the barcode (beginning with V) from the
back of your University Card plus your surname.
- Click on the ‘Place a recall’ link.
- Click on the ”Place request’ link and you should be done!
You will be notified by email. If you no longer need an item please ask us to cancel your reservation.