Journal citation reports determine a publication’s impact and influence by providing statistical citation data. To create a report:
- From the Web of Science homepage, click on the ‘Journal Citation Reports’ link at the very top of the page.
- Select the ‘Social Sciences Edition’ and specify the year you want to focus on.
- Click on ‘Search for a Specific Journal’ and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Enter the name of the journal in the box and click on ‘Search’.
- Click on the abbreviated journal title link to view the report.