You can access company filings in full text on three of our databases:
- Enter the name of the company in the command line. Bloomberg’s predictive text functionality will suggest a list of matching companies. Select the relevant one.
- Type CF and then hit the <GO> key.
- A list of the company’s filings will appear on the screen. The list can be limited by form type (e.g. 10-K) and by date.
- Click on a filing in the list to access the full-text.
- Click on the Company Intelligence tab and then on Filings & Annual Reports.
- Use the search criteria to find filings from one particular company or for all companies within a specified time period. You can also limit the type of filing you’re looking for and the source in the Advanced Search Options.
- To download a filing, tick the box to the left of it (you can download multiple filings simultaneously) and then click on Options.
Thomson ONE Banker
- Enter the name of the company you’re interested in into the Companies box (in the top left hand corner of the screen) and click on Go.
- Click on the relevant company and then on Filings (left hand menu).
- A list of filings for that company will appear. The Display Format column shows the whether the filing is available as a HTML file, PDF or Word document. Click on one of the icons in this column to access the full-text.
Need help? Please contact us.