To set up a search alert:
- Carry out a search as normal.
- Click on ‘Search History/Alerts’ in the top right of the screen and then on ‘Save Searches / Alerts’.
- Sign in to your personal account or click on ‘I’m a new user’ to register for one.
- Select ‘Alert’ in the ‘Save Search As’ box and then choose the frequency and how long you want the alert to run for.
- Enter your email address and then click on ‘Save’ and on ‘Continue’.
- You can also set up a journal alert, from the journal’s publication details screen.
This information is also available as video tutorial.