Follow these steps to generate a mail list for companies in a particular geographic region:
- Under the Expert Search, click on the + to the left of Geographic location and then on Region/Postcode area/Post town.
- Locate the region you’re interested in by clicking on the + symbols in the hierarchical table or by entering the name of a region in the alphabetical list.
- Tick the box next to the relevant region (you can select multiply regions) and click on the OK button.
- Click on the List tab and then choose Mailing from the available formats. Click on the OK button.
- Following the steps of the wizard, select the relevant address to use (i.e. registered or trading) and then the person within the companies you wish to contact. Click on the OK button to see your mailing list.
- The mail list can be exported into Excel by clicking on the Export button.
This information is also available as video tutorial.