Zetoc is an alerts database for approximately 20,000 current journals and 16,000 conference proceedings.
To create an alert on Zetoc:
- Click on the ‘Zetoc Alert’ link on the front page.
- Choose ‘Cambridge, University of’ from the ‘Universities’ drop-down menu, click on ‘Go’ and log in with your Raven username and password.
- Enter your email address and a name for your alert. Click on ‘Create’.
- To set up journal alerts: click on ‘Add journals’ and then select specific journal names or browse ‘Management’ in the ‘Social Science’ section. Click ‘Add’ to set up the alert.
- To set up search alerts: click on ‘Add searches’ and then type in keywords, phrases (in double quotes) and/or an author’s name. Click on ‘Add to list’.
- To change the alert use the ‘Renew/Modify’ button.
This information is also available as a video tutorial.