Follow these simple steps to find a particular journal on Business Source Complete:
1. From the Advanced Search screen, click on the Publications link in the Browse column.
2. Enter the title or part of the title (e.g. Harvard Business) in the Browse for box. Click on the Browse button to view the list of results.
3. Click on the publication that meets your requirements. The Publication Details screen will open.
4. Here you can see what dates are available as full text, as well as information about the publication. From this page, you can also perform a search within this publication.
5. You can browse individual issues by clicking on the + to the left of year.
This information is also available as a video tutorial.