Sometimes the big wide world of the internet can seem a bit overwhelming. Wouldn’t it be nice if your whole browsing experience could be just that bit smoother and more manageable?
Well, luckily, there are plenty of add-ons available that can help personalise whichever browser you use, so that it works best for you and your needs. With the right add-on you can manage information more effectively, streamline your workflow or receive updates on the things you really want to know about.
Make searching easier with add-ons that allow you to:
- Instantly access your favourite webpages
- Capture citations as you research and find the source of any image
- Manage your workload across multiple machines
- Sync your bookmarks using Xmarks
- Save articles that look interesting and you want to read later using Pocket
- Google direct from the address bar in Internet Explorer or Firefox