On Bloomberg simply type ESG <GO> to find a good reference guide, helpful tutorials, plus 17 adaptable sample screens that show how to leverage ESG data in conjunction with traditional fundamental data.
Bloomberg provides 4 key ESG templates:
ESG Snapshot – display key data for equities
- Scorecard – review company performance
- Valuation Tool – assess the impact of ESG costs against earnings performance data and share price
- Country Risk – evaluate company activities in the context of country risk rankings
Essential ESG templates include:
- ESG-Asset4 Sector-Industry Analysis – select a range of ESG data items and perform sector/industry analysis across peer groups
- ESG Asset4 Company Analysis – integrate ESG data with traditional financial metrics
By incorporating ESG metrics into your analysis, you can develop a more complete picture of company performance and likely future performance.
For help with any of these searches ask the Information & Library Services staff, in person, by phone, email or online chat.